- OOTR Ladder races are for everyone, be nice and remember the human.
- Live-streaming your races is mandatory, leaving the VoDs freely
accessible is mandatory (eg. no sub-only VoDs).
If your streaming platform is down, you may provide a local recording
- Cheating in any form will result in a permanent ban, this includes (but is
no limited to):
- Gaining knowledge on who your opponent is or stream-sniping them.
- Exploring the game before the race officially starts.
- Being fed spoilers by any means.
- Emulator speedup.
- You are responsible for your live-stream chat.
- You may discuss your routing with your chat.
- You may not in any case take routing suggestions or reminders from your chat.
- You may discuss your execution with your chat.
- You must not host or raid your opponent if he is still racing.
- Being in a voice chat with another player in the same ladder session is
forbidden, for other people, chat rules apply (see #4).
- The race starts when it is planned to start and won’t be delayed, if you are
not ready when Kaepora gives you the “go”, it’s on you.
- You are strongly encouraged to hide your seed hash before the race starts.
- You must not alter your ROM/Patch/WAD in any way after obtaining it from
- If you break a rule, or try to play around them, at the discretion of the
ladder moderation team you may get one or more of the following sanctions:
- Stern warning.
- Forced loss.
- Temporary ban from the ladder races or Discord category.
- Permanent ban from the ladder races or Discord category.
Allowed glitches and techniques
All Standard ladder races follow the OOTR Standard Racing Ruleset (SRR).
Using banned glitches to your own benefit will result in a loss.